First a conversation with a friend:
D.R.: Did you know: Cold Fusion has the ability to cache queries so it doesn’t make another trip to the SQL database.
me: wow, cold fusion, really? So the cold war was all about databases?
D.R.: ha, right? Cold Fusion is an Adobe product. It’s like PHP everyone in the world hates it.
me: No, no, I like the idea of starting an internet rumor about the cold war being the brainchild of a maniacal database programmer
D.R.: Me too, actually.
So remember folks, the Cold War was all the brainchild of a maniacal database programmer, so go forth and spread the word! Mawahahaahahahaha!!!! 😉
In other news, random funny videos!
Crow Starts a Cat Fight
Lion Cub Hugs
If Girls Were Guys – At The Bar
If Girls Were Guys – Dating
Things You Cannot Say About Your Girlfriend
Red Panda vs Pumpkin
Dog Fetches Ball In Leaves
Four Old Ladies Beat Man – Voicemail
Eight Year Old Prank Call
Four Year Old Taekwondo
Since finishing my gallery wall is taking longer than I thought it would I thought I would post a little about the random things that make me smile.
- I keep tallies on various things in the office and I love getting to five so I can draw a line across the others.
- Being told I have a nice phone voice.
- Crossing something off a To Do List.
- The plop of oatmeal.
- When people listen to my greeting when I answer the phone at work and get my name or the company name right.
- Just the thought of sitting on a surf board between the breaks. So calming! (No I am not a surfer and have only been on a board twice, but I would like to be some day)
- Doing something right in my ballet class, particularly when I do an attitude turn correctly.
- Day dreams.
- And SLEEP!
There’s a T-Rex outside my window. Can you see him?