Since finishing my gallery wall is taking longer than I thought it would I thought I would post a little about the random things that make me smile.
- I keep tallies on various things in the office and I love getting to five so I can draw a line across the others.
- Being told I have a nice phone voice.
- Crossing something off a To Do List.
- The plop of oatmeal.
- When people listen to my greeting when I answer the phone at work and get my name or the company name right.
- Just the thought of sitting on a surf board between the breaks. So calming! (No I am not a surfer and have only been on a board twice, but I would like to be some day)
- Doing something right in my ballet class, particularly when I do an attitude turn correctly.
- Day dreams.
- And SLEEP!
Happy New Year!
The Distracted Blogger got distracted by life and has not posted much at all, but it happens even to the blogging pros. I am not a resolutions type of gal, but I have been taking time to evaluated the last year and what I need for the new one. My head may burst soon! I over think EVERYTHING, so this time of year can be particularly bad. You would not want to be in my head right now.
Hopefully, in a couple weeks I have some life changing news, so keep your fingers crossed for me! Before any big new news though I plan on posting about my gallery wall that I put up long ago, but am just now starting to add items to the frames.
Hope everyone has an adventures and wonderful new year. Now go do something silly, something ridiculous!